We respect the copyrights of third parties and require that users of our service comply with copyright laws.
It is strictly forbidden to use our service to infringe intellectual property rights.
You may not upload, download, store, share, display, reproduce, distribute, send by email, link or make available in any way files, data or content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
We will respond to notices of suspected copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are provided to us in an appropriate manner.
If you believe that your content has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
1. The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2. Identification of the work whose copyright has been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that would be infringing copyright or that is the subject of the infringing activity and that must be removed or whose access must be disabled, and information sufficient to allow us to locate the material, including, for example, the Uniform Resource Locator ( URL);
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the subject material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury (unless otherwise stated by applicable law), you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.